Muhammad Shaikh Encounters Ahmadiyya Muslims in Canada (2013)
In this video presentation, clips from Muhammad Shaikh’s lectures related to the life cycle of Jesus son of Mary (pbut) are shown, along with the main discussion with Ahmadiyya Muslims in Toronto Canada. The Ahmadiyya Muslims, who share similar views about death of Jesus with what is mentioned in the Quran, but have mixed their own contradictory concepts of prophet-hood, are seen here trying to represent those concepts during a question/answer session and in an after session. Muhammad Shaikh is also seen answering their questions, refuting their arguments and presenting the truth with evidence from the Quran.
POINTS DISCUSSED IN THIS DISCUSSION
- This concept comes from Judaism and Christianity.
- The OldTestament is belief by Jews and Christians believe both old and newtestament which is known as Bible.
- There is a prophecy written in Old Testament that a Maseeh will come because they do not belief Jesus (PBUH).
- Biblical Chapter: John 1:19-25
- Jews believe that Elijah is the prophet who went to sky who will come from 1st sky and identify Jesus (PBUH).
- When Jesus (PBUH) came that days Jews ask that If you are Jesus then where is Elijah as per the prophecy.
- So as per written in the bible John the Baptist who baptize Jesus (PBUH) is Elijah.
- So when Jews went to John the Baptist and ask are you Elijah. He refused. So they ask Jesus (PBUH) are you Christ Jesus. He refused too. This is a contradiction in bible.
- The one who believe John the Baptist are Jews and those who believe Jesus (PBUH) are Christians.
- Jews are still waiting that Elijah will come from the sky and identify Jesus then Jesus will come.
- To make this prophecy alive Jews make propaganda to someone.
- In New Testament those who believe Jesus (PBUH) become followers and roman crucified him and he went to sky and will come back again from the sky.
- Biblical Chapter: Mark 16:19, John 3:13
- All Christians said that Mohammad (PBUH) is dead and Essa (PBUH) is alive.
- When Jews and Christians become Muslim they come with the same concept and tried to put it in Quran. But they cannot be able to insert it in Quran so this concept become tradition and a Hadith come that Mohammad (PBUH) said that Jesus (PBUH) will come but before that Mehdi will come. This is written in the Hadith not in Quran.
- There was a group in Iran by the name of Baha’u’llah who have the same theory that Bab is come down as Elijah or Mehdi and they enlighten Baha’u’llah.
- In Ahmadiya Ghulam Ahmad claims to be Maseeh Essa or Misl-e-Essa but he was not born from Maryam (PBUH) as mention in Quran so he told that he is Misl-e-Essa. And those who believe that Hadith accept him and become followers of him.
- In Holy Quran Jesus (PBUH) is also the mercy for Mankind and He is the only Prophet who is asking forgiveness for mankind.
- Ayah Discussed: Maryam 19:21, Al-Anbiya 21:107, Al-Maida 5:116-118
- In which pain or problem does Maryam and Jesus (PBUT) were at that time and what is the charge put on Maryam (PBUH)?
- Ayah Discussed: Maryam 19:22-23, Maryam 19:27-28, An-Noor 24:11-15
- Biblical Chapter: Luke 1:34-35
- What is the biggest false charge on God?
- What was the time and location where Jesus (PBUH) born?
- What is (Rabwah) a remote distinct place where Maryam (PBUH) Jesus (PBUH) got refuge?
- Ayah Discussed: Maryam 19:88-92, An-Nisa 4:156, An-Noor 24:16, Maryam 19:29-32, Al-Muminoon 23:50, Al-Baqara 2:158
- Maryam (PBUH) is the only parent of Jesus (PBUH).
- Why God always says that Jesus (PBUH) is the son of Maryam (PBUH)?
- Ayah Discussed: Ash-Shoora 42:49-50, Aal-e-Imran 3:35-36, Maryam 19:58, Al-Hadeed 57:26, Aal-e-Imran 3:38, As-Saffat 37:113, Al-Baqara 2:133, Aal-e-Imran 3:37, Al-Furqan 25:54, An-Nahl 16:4, Al-Hajj 22:5, Al-Araf 7:12, Nooh 71:17, Aal-e-Imran 3:45, Al-Ahzab 33:4-5
- Whats is the status of Mohammad (PBUH)?
- What is the meaning of Rasool Nabi and Nabuwah?
- Ayat Discussed: An-Anam 6:83-86, Maryam 19:56, Al-Anam 6:89, Aal-e-Imran 3:89, Al-Ahzab 33:40, Al-Ahzab 33:7, Aal-e-Imran 3:49, Maryam 19:33, As-Saff 61:6, Aal-e-Imran 3:55, Az-Zumar 39:42, Al-Baqara 2:253, An-Nisa 4:157, Al-Maida 5:117
- Bible only says that Jesus (PBUH) is coming back.
- Biblical Chapter: Mark 16:19, John 3:13,
- Quran not says that Jesus (PBUH) is ascended to sky and He (PBUH) will come back. Only prophecy of Jesus (PBUH) is mention in Quran that after me a messenger is coming His name will be Ahmed.
- Ayat Discussed: As-Saff 61:6, Aal-e-Imran 3:55, Az Zukhruf : 43:61, Al-Anam 6:116, As-Saffat 37:142
- Can anyone tell that Does Ghulam Ahmed fulfilled any Ayat of prophet hood if not then how he become as prophet?
- Ayat Discussed: At-Tehreem 66:1, Al-Ahzab 33:50, Aal-e-Imran 3:79
- Satan is also doing wahi/inspiring
- Ayat Discussed: Al-Anam 6:112, Al-Baqara 2:141,
- If anyone claims that Ghulam Ahmed is prophet then He must tell that who are messengers who came to Ghulam Ahmed?
- Ayat Discussed: Al-Araf 7:35